It is time to stop being told NO to your financial dreams. It is time to stop paying too much money on your insurance, credit cards and auto loans. “6 Steps to Credit Success” can help you maximize your credit.
It’s Time to Take Control!
On Saturday, February 11, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon there will be a free workshop open to the community. We are bringing in Credit Guys from Lees Summit, MO to offer free professional information about getting your credit problems under control.
The workshop is one of several practical and free workshops we’ll be offering throughout the course of our financial teaching series, “This Little Piggy Had None.” Workshops will feature information on mortgage refinancing, bankruptcy, finding work in a tough job market, learning how to balance your budget, and more.
In today’s economy credit has become a necessary tool to our financial success, the truth is that most people do not realize the impact that credit scores plays on their financial well being. Have you ever stopped to consider how much your credit affects?
- Approval and Interest rate on purchasing or refinancing a home
- Approval and Interest rate on purchasing an automobile
- Approval and Interest rate on credit cards
- Rate you pay for insurance
- Being hired or promoted for a new job
- Deposit for utility bills
- Approval and deposit amount for a mobile phone
- much more…
With so much on the line having good credit is a must to achieve your financial goals! Visit their website here: Credit Guys
Our goal in offering these workshops is to offer free professional help for people experiencing hardship because of the slow economy.
- free coffee and snacks
- casual dress, come as you are
- question & answer time following the presentation